Information on the processing of personal data Art. 13 of the EU regulation 2016/679
European Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter GDPR) lays down rules on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free circulation of such data. In compliance with the principle of transparency (art. 5), the company Lignano Pineta spa, acting as data controller, provides you with the following information pursuant to art. 13 of the Regulation:
CONTACT DETAILS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
Lignano Pineta spa
Viale a Mare, 7
33054 Lignano Sabbiadoro - UD
Tel. +39 0431 428677
Public Certified Email Address: email@example.com
VAT n.: 00167050301
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The personal information you provided voluntarily (personal details, contact details, banking, tax code/VAT n., boat information) will be processed using both paper format and computer tools, in compliance with the provisions on the protection of personal data and in particular with appropriate technical and organisational measures according to art. 32.1 of the Regulation and with the observance of all safety measures that guarantee the integrity, confidentiality and availability thereof. For the following purposes:
- Mooring reservation form: management of requests and formulation of quotations and pre-contract fulfilments
- Contact form: management of your requests for information.
- Newsletter form: promotional newsletters registration about new services or events, participation in surveys about our services and sending of commercial communications via automated means such as e-mail and paper mail.
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
Your personal data, closely related to the purposes mentioned above, may be disclosed in the EU to the following categories of recipients:
- persons authorised to processing
- credit institutions, companies/professionals to manage payments through credit cards or electronic payment systems in general
- governing body, statutory auditors, control body
- professionals, consultants, suppliers
- insurance companies (only in case it becomes necessary to manage an injury)
- competent authorities for the purposes of legal obligations
Outside of these assumptions your data will not be disclosed to third parties or transferred to third countries outside the European Union.
The data necessary for the above purposes will be stored for the duration of the contractual relationships and thereafter in accordance with the rules on the preservation of administrative documents for the completion of all legal obligations relating to taxes, accounting and administration.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
You can exercise your rights (arts. 15-22 GDPR) at any time by sending a notice to the email address of the Data Controller to the references above. In particular, you will have the right to request:
- access to personal data;
- their modification;
- limitation of their processing;
- right to object to their processing;
- right to the portability of data, that is the right to receive the personal data you provided in a structured, commonly used format and readable by an automatic device.
With the necessary preconditions, you have the right to lodge a claim to the data protection Authority as control authority. To learn about the modalities to lodge a claim you can visit the following link: http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home
PROFILING AND DATA DISSEMINATION
Your personal data will not be disclosed to any automated decision-making process, including profiling.
This website is not intended for children under the age of 16 years. In case you are under the age of 16, you will not be able to register or use this website without the permission of the parent or the legal guardian.